Monday 16 May 2016

Memorandum Monday ~ Brusho

Oh Monday, has it really been a month since I shared something new with you all?

























These little pots of brightly coloured powders arrived on Saturday morning and they were just what me and my girl needed to kick start a creative session at the kitchen table. Yes, I know, they have been around for years and I am a long way behind the craze for them, but better late than never.

























Some watercolour paper and a spritzer was all we needed to add, to get these cool effects. No artistic ability required. Highly recommended.

Waving to Sian and the Mondayers on this sunny afternoon and sending good wishes to anyone whose household is in the grip of exam fever. For the first time in very many years we are escaping it. Instead, my girl is working on her final module for the year and my boy is figuring out what to do next.

9 comments:

helena said...

they are beautiful - even tempts me to et my fingers messy instead of my usual pixel creations ! have a great week

debs14 said...

Oh the mess I could get into with these! Beautiful colours, can't wait to see the projects you use these on.

Sian said...

It's good to see you back!

I've never tried these either. They look like a lot of fun.

Wishing you a good week

Patio Postcards said...

Oh that does look like fun & for those in exam fever, it could be a very creative relaxing outlet. I would want to use to my fingers to mush & swirl the colours together.

Happy week ahead.

Jo said...

They look great, I bet you had lots of fun with them!

KraftyKaren said...

Look forward to seeing what you make with them - I got messy with my Brushos too. Have a great week x

Ruth said...

Aren't they lovely?! They look like the images you sometimes see on NASA's Instagram feed! (And yes, I follow NASA on Instagram ...)

Lou said...

Looking forward to see how you use them x

Maggie said...

They do look great. I presume the Spritzer is the beverage type not some art term... I have fallen behind with my blog reading and have just looked back to your last post. How frustrating for your son and you that the cogs of administration are so slow. He has had a very difficult year. Thinking of you all. Exam fever continues here.