Monday 13 April 2015

Me on Monday ~ The Easter Holiday Edition

It’s the last day of the Easter holidays here. I find that the week days and weekends tend to merge into one, during that time off from school.

2015-04-12

It was a class prepping and teaching, haddock and chips eating (well, we had to try the new chippy, didn’t we?), prom dress fabric choosing, dress form arriving (amid squeals of delight), 21st Birthday celebrating (with a family tea party), Easter gift handing out (only a week late), Poldark catching up, grass cutting, garden tidying, pork roasting, ice cream scooping (while the sun shone), decluttering and organising (I will conquer that spare room) kind of week.

And the rest of the time? Revision, revision, revision. They’ll be glad to get back to school tomorrow, for a rest! Waving back to Sian, and the other Monday-ers, today.

9 comments:

Jane said...

I love those gift boxes and I'm enjoying Poldark as well. Have a good week x

Sandra said...

Well it certainly looks like a great week was had. To be honestly, I'd sqeal over that dressmaking dummy too (I don't suppose they call them that now) Oh well.

Sian said...

I bet that dress making dummy can't wait to see the prom dress!

The fish and chips looks very good. I suspect your first visit won't be your last :)

Have a good week!

Julia said...

Another week off here but I'm back in tomorrow :(. Sounds like a lovely busy week - got to love a bit of de cluttering at this time of year!

Lou said...

it's been a revision easter holiday here too! love those easter boxes x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm excited about your dress form for you! Sounds like a calm sort of holiday for the revisers, amidst security and love and treats!

alexa said...

Very excited to see what my grandmother would have called a 'tailor's dummy'! Where are you keeping her? My DD's medical flatmate used to keep a skeleton in the hallway... Hoping you carry on enjoying the lazy hazy holidays.

KraftyKaren said...

I've got a bit behind with Poldark - looking forward to catching up but I suspect Game of Thrones will win the first thing to be watched now I'm home battle :D Glad you now have your dummy. The easter boxes are cute

Jo said...

That sounds like a great week, I can't wait to see the dress taking shape x