Monday 3 November 2014

Me on Monday

After a very damp start to the day, the sun has broken through and we have blue skies above. There’s a line full of washing and enough light to take a quick snap.

IMG_20141103_150235

I’m counting up the pieces for tomorrow’s card class kits. My ladies liked the look of those little houses I used in the other class and decided they’d like to make this card too. It wasn’t what I had in mind for November, but I aim to please.

2014-10-28

I won’t bore you with the usual weekend rundown. It followed pretty much the same pattern as the last one. Just a different location (for the university tour) and menu. I’ll let the pictures do the talking and give Sian a big smile and a wave.

11 comments:

Sian said...

I guess the big question is..are you any closer to a university decision?

Those lovely little houses again...

Have a great week!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love those little houses! No wonder the ladies want to use them again :-)
Hugs, LLJ xxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

I love the houses as well.
The rain never gave up here today....what a difference to Saturday!!

KraftyKaren said...

How lucky to get some sunshine today - just rain and dreary grey skies here all day and it poured as I walked with Lee back to the station!! I don't blame the ladies for picking to do the little houses, it is a fab make!! Hope class goes well this week - was it really a month ago that I was away, doesn't time fly!!

Becky said...

Great little houses! No sunshine here today, just torrential rain!

debs14 said...

I'm a big beach hut fan, so those little houses really appeal to me!
Good luck with the UCAS decision.

Sandra said...

We've had a rainy and windy day here. So it's nice to see little happy houses to brighten the day

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I absolutely LOVE that house stamp and have been looking around for something similar. I know it's a Stampin'Up stamp, but I don't really want all the other ones that come with the set - just want that tall one you're using! It's so cute the way you layer it, and I'm sure your crafting students will love making that adorable card!

Barbara Eads said...

Those houses are adorable! Your class is going to be so happy!!

Jo said...

Those houses are sweet and that food has made me hungry :)

Susanne said...

Can't wait to see the new houses project. Maybe by tomorrow's post, since i'm nearly a week behind.