A few of my quirkier shots for you today, although some might say, two of them are just down right cheating! See what you think.
20. A dinosaur: the little known Gromitasaurus
9. Something out of place: a nest tucked away in the entrance tunnel at Stonehenge
6. Someone/thing taking a nap: a sleepy fox spotted in a Bristol street
9. Again! A sofa perched dockside. On the far left is a reconstruction of The Matthew
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium etc: A dog fish at Bristol aquarium
So….cheating or being creative with the prompts? What’s the quirkiest photo you’ve taken so far in the hunt? I’m hoping to catch up on everyone’s progress soon.
ETA: Rinda is hosting a link up on her blog this weekend. Go and see her dinosaurs, they are amazing.