Friday 26 July 2013

Friday Finds ~ Summer Scavenger Hunt 2013 #5

I’ve been looking up at the sky…..

P1020770

…..a lot…..

P1020787

in the hope of spotting just the right cloud formation.

P1020836

Of course, it appears when you least expect it and by the time you’ve dashed for your camera, that amazing dragon is already drifting away. Better luck next time!

Find the whole Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt list over at Rinda’s place. There’s still plenty of time to join in. If you’re already playing along already, have you spotted that perfect cloud yet?

10 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I have so loved seeing how people have responded to this prompt. I spent a lot of time looking at clouds Weds. afternoon, figuring they had to form something sooner or later. I think I found a laughing lamb!
Rinda

Jo.C said...

No struggling with the cloud, though it does create some interesting conversations. :0)

Abi said...

I have most of my family in on the cloud hunt now. Nothing. I posted what I thought looked like a cloud in the shape of a uk on instagram. Nearly everyone couldn't see it though so I guess I am back to the drawing board!

alexa said...

Yep, I am finding the cloud prompt a real problem too- our clouds are usually of the solid grey sort. I think that disappearing dragon counts :).

Jo said...

It's funny because I've also spent a lot of time staring at the sky recently :) x

fairy thoughts said...

Nah its all or nothing as far as clouds go where i am and definately nothing inn the shape of anything... i have been looking though i can just see the remains of a dragon so i think it should count... i am a bit behind with mine i missed the first link up, must do better
janet

Mrsjobee said...

I can see a dragon!
I too am looking skyward an awful lot!!

Beverly said...

Oh, if you say a dragon, I'll agree. I am horrible at the cloud reading @@

Becky said...

I agree - spending a lot of time walking around looking up at the sky!

Karen said...

Boy, can I relate to this post! My husband and I have been looking and looking. Twice this week I've seen ones that might do while driving the car, but by the time I can pull over or stop at a light, the wind has blown the "picture" away!