Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Friendship Quilt Across the Miles

Jo from Curly Scrapbooker has had a wonderful idea to celebrate the life of Deb’s Mom Marti, who lost her fight with ovarian cancer last week.

I will be joining her and many other blog friends around the world, to create a beautiful quilt for Deb. If you are thinking of making a block for this lovely project then you might find some of my posts from earlier this year helpful.

Every Friday throughout February I posted a variety of quilting links. This one in particular, which has links to five of my favourite block tutorials, may be useful.

Thankyou Jo, I’m really looking forward to making something so meaningful.

6 comments:

Sian said...

I've never done any quilting, but I'm determined to give this a go. Links are very helpful indeed!

humel said...

Yes, exactly what Sian said! :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow, what a great idea! Can't wait to see it.

Maria Ontiveros said...

How wonderful for you to participate. I can't sew at all.
Rinda

Carin McDonough said...

What a lovely idea. I have never done quilting although I have always wanted to, I just never seem to have had the time. That material is totally gorgeous, just love the colours! :)

Jo said...

This is a really great idea, I can't wait to see the quilt x