Saturday 14 July 2012

Stampin’ Up Saturday ~ Mixed Bunch #2

If you were here on Wednesday, you would have seen the production line for this card. The light is no better today!

P1020107

I needed a simple design, because the ladies attending my first SU workshop were not crafters. I wanted them to feel that they could produce something that looked good, but not be overwhelmed by too many new things at once. A matching stamp set and punch is ideal for this. Everyone got great results with their cards.

The colours are Pear Pizazz and Pink Pirouette. All other products are detailed here

P1020110

A few people have asked about the pleated ribbons I used on my cards a couple of weeks ago. You can find them on p.12 of the Summer Mini Catalogue online.

P1020111

I have a ribbon share available at the moment: one full metre of each of the four colours for £5.95 including UK shipping. If you’re interested in this, or would like a paper copy of the Summer Mini please get in touch.

You can reach me at angelfichcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com

Next Saturday I’ll show you how to make a cute butterfly using the Blossom Punch and a stamp from the Mixed Bunch set. Hope to see you then.

PS If you missed my Friday Finds yesterday, they are over at Sian’s Place this week.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a lovely card - hope your first meeting went well!

Alison said...

The cards turned out beautifully..hope you had fun yesterday!
Alison xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Loved your post over at Sian's. Lush ribbon there!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I just used Mixed Bunch on a pop up card last night at a SU workshop so it was nice to see another idea for it here. That is nice that you thought of a project for the not so crafty ladies so they could make something sweet and simple. I think I might have bought myself a spool of the pleated ribbon previously. I'm going to have to poke around and see.