Friday 25 May 2012

{Not} Five Things I’m Loving This Friday ~ Bunting

It’s everywhere you look at the moment and much as I love it, I thought I’d share something a little different with you this week.

A garland comprising the cutest little dolls. Made from scraps of felt and fabric they are simple enough for a child to put together, with a little help here and there.

The pattern and tutorial are available at Love Charla Anne. If you love it and plan to pin it, please be sure to visit her lovely blog and pin directly from there. Thankyou.

I’ve been missing sharing my finds with you all on a Friday, but don’t have the time at the moment to search out a set of five each week. I’ll be making this a regular Friday thing again, the compromise being just one project instead of a whole list.

There’s been a lot going on here the last couple of months and I seem to have lost my blogging habit. Hoping I’ve got it back now.

The sun is shining here and I plan to make the most of it. Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh that's so cute....thanks for the link.
Hugs,
A x

Katrina said...

Hi Fi,
Gorgeous garland :-)
I'm a real fan of bunting too, absolutely adore the SU bunting punch, even managed to do a garland on a snow page, lol!
Happy blogging xxxx

Sian said...

That's lovely: felt, dolls, two of my favourite things :)

and yes I love the bunting punch too

Alison said...

So cute..TFS!
Alison xx