Friday 28 October 2011

Five Things I’m Loving This Friday ~ Trick or Treat

Halloween is almost upon us now, so here are a few ideas for last minute costumes and goodies to hand out to trick or treaters, or party guests.

A no sew witch costume, among other ideas at Fiskars.

Gingerbread skeletons from Disney Family Fun.

Spider lollies (although they appear to be missing two legs) from OhDeeDoh.

Converting a t-shirt into a bat costume at alphamom, complete with printable mask.

If you don’t want to dress up, try a Halloween manicure instead!

8 comments:

alexa said...

oh my goodness! That's a scary lot ... and well spotted on the spiders. :)

Alison said...

Well spotted indeed on the spiderlegs!
Alison xx

Ginger said...

I love those nails!! Those are some fun things :)

jill said...

Even though the spiders have been made from a lolly 7 pipe cleaners they still give me the creeps. The nails are great.

Suzy said...

Fab, love the nails.

Lotti said...

Gorgeous images ... love the costume in the first photo.... very cute.

humel said...

My The Tomboy would go for the bat costume and the skeleton cookies! :)

Sian said...

Very cute picks! I love halloween dressing up - this year I wanted to do a series about costumes I have made in the past, but time has slipped away from me